Saturday, June 27, 2009

3 Wonderful Nights,,, ^^

few days ago I have great nights,,,
SuJu members come to my dreams,,,

first night was EUN HYUK oppa who came in my dream,,,
but it's a bit sad story this night,,, T.T
EUN HYUK oppa was a prince that must sacrifice his live for the king while I just can saw him and do nothing for him,,, [mianhe oppa,,,]

next night, EUN HYUK oppa came [again(?)] in my dream,,,
he was my boyfriend there but he flirt another girl so I got mad to him,,, XP
then HAN KYUNG oppa came to help me out from my sadness and bring my smile back,,, [luph U oppa,,, gomawo,,,]

and the last night, LEE TEUK oppa,,,
this time is very very very short dreaming time,,,
an hour dream,,, [I need extended time,,, T.T]
ough,,,
it's start when LEE TEUK oppa came to my place [I really not sure where I was],,,
I let him in and make him wait for a moment while I change my clothes,,,
then I come back to met him,,,
I woke up,,, [duh,,,]

hopeful I'll got another great dreams like that soon,,, ^^
oppa,,,
thanks for coming to my dream,,,
luph U all,,, <3>

0 comment(s):

Post a Comment